An " About Me" Question & Answer


Hello, Dear Friend, It was fun reading about the things you have done. I'd like to know how you got to be a computer wiz? And, were you always artistic-and how long you've been selling your wares...and most important-what is your very favoritist of all flower?

This is from one of my Best Blog Friends...I just love her. So here's my answer

I am NOT a computer wiz..but what I know..I learned by doing ..with a bit of help here and there. I am the kind who can be shown once and usually able to do from there on.

I've always been artistic..as long as I can remember. As a kid, I was always making something
with found things..writing strories and loving the garden.

My favorite thing was a rooster and a hen cut from plywood..and all types of seeds (ie: corn, dried beans etc) as feathers. We did those in Vacation Bible School when I was maybe 9. I wish I still had those. I remember them hanging in the kitchen at my parents house.
(see an example above)

I've been selling my creations since 2000, not very long

I'd have to say a lovely old rose & peonies are my favorite flower, although I love so many others.


0 comments:

Post a Comment