Teacup Tuesday - Week 18

Hello my sweet friends and welcome to another "Teacup Tuesday". I'm so glad that you've stopped by for a visit to see what I am sharing today.

Today, you're going to see two teacups, instead of just one. Why you ask? Well, it's because I actually have two teacups in my collection that have the same floral pattern. However, each teacup has a different shape and look to it, so I wanted you to be able to see them side by side to see the differences.

I must admit to not knowing the name of this floral pattern. All I can say is the I find this pattern very pretty, mostly because it's made up of my favorite flower, the rose. I adore the deep pink, almost red color of the roses.

This is the first teacup in this pattern......

This is the second one which has the same floral pattern, with the addition of a swagged border along the top edge of the cup itself as well as around the edge of the saucer...

Now, there they are sitting side by side..

That's the wonderful thing about collecting teacups and other pieces of china. A person can often find so many different pieces in their favorite pattern and not have everything look exactly the same.

Tell me, which of the two teacups do you like the most?

Now if you have the time, which I hope you do, please take a few minutes to visit of the blogs of these wonderful ladies who are also sharing something for "Teacup Tuesday" this week.



Until next time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment