Soft Shades of Pink.......

Hello Ladies...

Did you all have a good week this week? I did for the most part, except for a few minor things that I had no control over and which sort of spoiled part of my days on Thursday and Friday which I had planned as vacation days. The days were not a total loss though and it was still nice being away from work for a few extra days, so there is much to be thankful for in that.

I've turned into somewhat of a blog slacker again and I haven't been very good about posting as often as I would like to. Didn't want to go too long without a new post, so I quick snapped a few new pictures this morning to share today.

Nothing special, just some random pinkness to add a little bright spot to your day.

This lovely vase is one I found in an antique shop several weeks ago, but hadn't gotten around to sharing yet. The vase itself is cream colored and the rose is the softest shade of pink...


More pink with my sweet little bunny, a pink milkglass compote and a white milkglass vase that holds a bundle of artificial creamy pink roses...

And finally, some more pink pretties including a smaller version of the pink milkglass compote that I showed above, a cute little jar that I found at Micheal's this past spring which I have filled with some pink buttons, and a darling little planter in the shape of a baby bootie..

Not totally sure yet what this day is going to bring, but I have a strong feeling that it's going to entail some retail therapy at one or two antique shops. Gotta find some more pink pretties to add to my collections... LOL.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by for a visit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment