Teacup Tuesday - Week 17

Can a girl ever get tired of roses???

Maybe some can, but I can say for sure that I never will. Even when I'm an old lady (which by the way is light years away...), I know that my eyes will instantly be drawn to anything with roses on it, whether it be china, fabrics, papers, painted wood pieces or anything else that you can imagine being covered with roses.

More gorgeous roses adorn this weeks "Teacup Tuesday" showpiece. This beautiful rose covered teacup was made by the Crown Dorset Fine Bone China Company in England. The colors are just yummy...

Here's another shot to let you see more of the saucer....
I am lucky to own a full tea set in this pattern. The set includes a matching teapot and a desert plate. Over time, I have even acquired a few other china pieces in this same pattern, including a tiny little china box and a suger & creamer set. I don't normally show the matching pieces on Teacup Tuesday, but I just had to share these too, so you can see how pretty all of the pieces are.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

To see more lovely teacups, stop by and visit these ladies to see what they are sharing for this weeks Teacup Tuesday

Valerie @ Traveling Through
Lola @ ...and Sew On

There is also someone new joining in this week. I recently met Mary her in Blogland. Mary recently started a wonderful blog related to all things tea and she has lots of fabulous things to share with all of us. You can find Mary @ Mary's Tea Cottage. Please stop by Mary's blog for a visit to say hello and to welcome her to the wonderful world of Blogland.. I know that she would love to meet you.

That's all for now. See you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment