Teacup Tuesday - Week 16

Hello everyone.. Hope you all had wonderful 4th of July holiday.

I had a wonderful and very relaxing weekend with Friday spent visiting a few antique shops where I found some pretty new things (see my previous post) and Saturday afternoon and evening being spent with friends gathered around a fire pit where we barbecued steaks and corn on the cob and of course feasted on those yummy, gooey chocolate smores. What a perfect way to spend a weekend. I wish every weekend could be that relaxing and fun.

The long weekend is over though and things must get back to normal with work and all of life's other adventures. To get things back on track, let's continue with this weeks "Teacup Tuesday" post. I must say that the weeks are just flying by and it's hard to believe that it's already been 16 weeks since I started sharing my collection of teacups with all of you. I'm still not done yet, although the end is finally in sight as the number of teacups I've yet to show from my collection is quickly dwindling and there will only be a few more weeks before I run out of teacups to share.

This weeks featured teacup was made by the Paragon China Company. The pattern is called Victorian Rose. It has lovely pink and white roses against a spray of pretty moss green leaves. I was lucky enough to find a matching desert plate in this same pattern as well. Maybe someday I will be really, really lucky and find a matching teapot to make a complete set.

The colors are even better in person than they show in the photos. As I'm writing this and looking at the beautiful pattern on this teacup, I started imagining how lovely this delicate floral pattern would look on some bedding. Very Shabby Chic. Can you picture in your mind what a pretty bed that would make?

Thanks for stopping in for a peak at this weeks featured teacup.

Jocelyn @ Happy Cottage Quilter is also sharing something for Teacup Tuesday this week. Please stop by Jocelyn's blog to say hello. I know that she would love to have you stop by for a visit.

I'll hopefully be back with something new in a day or two. Until then, take care and have a great week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment