Brain Tumors are TOAST

I'm home!!
Here's my bandaged head from the screw holes
Just four two in front two at the back side of my head.

Two pumpkin heads.
I convinced Rich to take a picture of me.. I'm the one WITHOUT
the lights.!! Don't you love my Hannibal Titanium Mask??


After about 7 hours of procedures, meds, IV's, MRI, Gamma Knife procedure planning
and 15 minutes of the Gamma Knife....we are home. The tumors should have been
burnt senseless and the tissue will just be absorbed by my body.

All went well ..I had the same nurse..same Gamma Team from last July
a new Neurosurgeon ( Click here to read about *and see* Dr. Klopfenstein) and a Resident .

Piece of cake compared to the Whole Brain Radiation &
the first Gamma Knife.

OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
EDUCATE YOURSELF, GIVE TO KOMEN FOUNDATION,
RUN A RACE, FEEL YOUR BOOBIES
TELL A FRIEND ABOUT MY BLOG

I can offer hope ..experience, what to expect and prayer. I'd
love to be someone's "Breast Friend"

0 comments:

Post a Comment