Saturday Finds....

Unlike the dark, gloomy and wet Sunday we are having here in Minnesota today, Saturday was a beautiful day for the most part with sunny skies in the morning and mild temperatures, so of course I just had to get out of the house for a bit and pay a visit to one of my favorite antique shops.

The shop I visited on Saturday was the same shop where just last month I found some great stuff, for very cheap. My favorite dealer in this store prices her items on the extremely low side which I love and she has very similar tastes to me, so I always seem to find a few goodies to bring home and yesterday was no exception.

Spending just under $14.00 total, I snagged this cute wicker flower basket which is a soft mustardy yellow color. The basket is it almost perfect condition so I'm guessing it must be fairly new...

And a pair of Laura Ashley pillow shams, which of course are covered in pretty roses...

Not a bad day of bargain shopping if I do say so myself.

See you Tuesday for more tea time fun!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment