Tea Things Tuesday....

Yes my sweet friends, it's that time once again. Time to sit and enjoy seeing some lovely tea things while we hop from blog to blog to admire everyone's collections.

On your stop here today, you will see another beautiful teapot from my collection. Like most of the others in my collection, this teapot also features roses. Big surprise there huh? What is unusual though about this teapot is it's shape. Except for the lid, it is more flat on the top than what you normally would see in a teapot and has a somewhat squatty appearance to it.

The stamp on the bottom of this teapot tells me that it was made by Arthur Woods & Son in Staffordshire England. Here is a closer shot of the floral design.

Like several of my other teapots, this one was acquired very inexpensively at either TJ Maxx or Marshall's. I would find lovely teapots at both of these stores quite often at one time, but not so much anymore. What a shame. Although, maybe it's for the best, because I have definitely run out of room to display and store them. Won't stop me from dreaming of adding to my collection though.... LOL

I do not have any matching teacups or plates for this teapot, so that's all you'll get to see here today. To see more lovely tea things, make sure to visit the other ladies who also have something tea related to share with you. You can just click on the MckLinky links below to continue your journey.

For those of you who have not participated in "Tea Things Tuesday" before, please feel free to join us if you wish. All you need to do is post something tea related on your blog and then come back here and add the link to your blog. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment