An Introduction.....


Hi Girls..

Just popping in for a quick post today to spread some kindness.

I met a new blogger last week after she left me a very nice comment on one of my posts to introduce herself to me and to let me know how much she had enjoyed her visit to my blog, so I wanted to return her kindness by introducing her to all of you.

Her name in Cindy and she is from NSW Australia. Her blog is called "shabbynsweet" (what a cute name...) You can click on the link below to pay her a visit.

http://shabbynsweet.blogspot.com/

Cindy is just like me and loves all things shabby and of course pink by the looks of her blog. Please take a minute or two to stop by Cindy's blog to say hello and to welcome her to the wonderful world of blogland.

I'll leave you today with a few pictures of some of my pretties, both old and new. The picture above is of a small berry dish with some pretty roses and a pink McCoy planter that I've had for some time and the one below is of a sweet little creamer that I found in an antique shop just this past weekend. Another bargain item that cost me less than $5.00. Another pretty piece of rose patterned china to add to my constantly growing collection...

Maybe I should have waited and shared this piece with you on "Tea Things Tuesday", but if you're anything like I am, sometimes it's just too hard to wait. Besides, you all needed something pretty to look at today didn't you???

0 comments:

Post a Comment