Instead Of Cleaning The Garage......

I went antiquing instead...

OK, my garage definitely needs to be cleaned and organized a bit as my sister has asked if she and her hubby can store their family's bikes in my garage for the winter, and I'll get that done one of these days, but I knew I'd have a lot more fun visiting a few of my favorite antique shops this week. So, of course the antique shops took first place on my list of things to do.

I didn't spend much money at all, but I still managed to find a few new things to buy, like this pretty vintage advertisement card showing a lovely lady and of course some roses too....

I tucked the new card in a darling little white wicker basket that I found for just $2.50 along with a few of my vintage postcards. I love finding these smaller wicker baskets as they work great for displaying so many things.

You can change the entire look of the basket by using it to display something totally different as well, like some pretty crocheted potholders as I've done here.....

The last thing I found was another pretty floral vase to add to my ever growing collection. I can't seem to stop buying these when I find ones that are in good condition. I love the different floral patterns on these and they have such a cottagy look to them which makes them fit in perfectly with my decor.

Finding pretty new treasures like these is much more fun than cleaning out the garage don't you think ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment