I have a new neurosurgeon and

he's handsome.!!! LOL

I go in tomorrow at 5:20 AM, Rich will go also.
They will do the Gamma Knife procedure and
just ZAP that cancer out of there.
Doctor says check ups every three months are
essential and if I have more cancer lesions
every 6 months or every year..we can
handle them. I like his attitude.

I'll try to get Rich to take a picture
of me in my Hannibal mask tomorrow.
I may be gone all day, so I'll post later
this week.

The sun is out, the bugs are swarming and
I'm going outside to enjoy it.


On another note, Hunter is doing great!!
If he keeps progessing as he has he may
be released from the hospital in a week or so.


My BFF Marcia (Hunter's grandma) had a birthday Saturday..don't know
why she'd disclose her age, but she did.


fondly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment