Something Pretty and Rosey....

Hey Girls.... Happy Saturday to all of you.

Sorry if I've been somewhat of a blog slacker lately, other than with "Tea Things Tuesday". I think I am going through one of those periodic phases of having bloggers block and not being able to come up with new things to blog about and just plain not having any motivation.

While I may not be posting nearly everyday like some of my fellow bloggers do, I never stay away too long and I'm here today to share a little something pretty with all of you.

I have tried and tried for some time to get a really good picture of this beautiful little china dish, but for some reason, no matter how hard I tried and no matter how many adjustments I made to my camera, I could never get a clear enough picture of it that really showed the details of the floral pattern. Don't ask me why today was any different, but my camera finally decided to be nice to me and I finally got a good and clear picture that is worthy of posting on my blog. Who would have imagined how much of a struggle it would just to get a decent picture of a piece of china??

This little dish did not have a lid to it when I found it in an antique shop, but because of it's fairly small size, I'm thinking that it may be a sugar dish. I could be totally mistake, but whatever it may be, I just love it. The roses are just so pretty and the shape if it is great too.

Well, that's all I have to share today. I'll be back again on Tuesday for sure with more Tea things to share. I'm so excited as our number of participants is starting to grow and there will be lots of pretty things to see. Don't forget to come back on Tuesday to check them out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend !!


P.S.

If any of you out there reading this are familiar with "Mr. Linky" and how to get it set up in a blog post to use for events similar to my "Tea Things Tuesday", so that participants can add their own blog links to my post, I'd appreciate some help and advise. Getting some guidance from someone who's used "Mr. Linky" before would be a lot easier than me trying to figure it out on my own.

Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment