Merry Christmas................


Just popping in for a short visit to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends and that if you are doing any traveling over the next few days that you will remain safe and that your travels will go smoothly.

We are bracing for a mighty big snow storm over the next few days here in Minnesota with predictions of anywhere between 1-2 feet of snow by noon on Friday with the Minneapolis area on target for around a foot or so. It might be pretty as it's falling from the sky when you can stay indoors and watch it from the window, but is will definitely make the roads dangerous for driving and may have to postpone some of my plans for getting together with the family until Saturday. It's a wait and see thing right now. Only good thing I can say right now is that the company I work for decided to close the office on Thursday due to the weather, so I won't have to drive into the office to work. I can just work from home all snug and safe and watch the snow fall from the sky.

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment