My HOLIDAY Wishlist....

I've gathered my list for Santa this year & although it's not the most affordable, I have a feeling I'll be getting at least 2-3 items on my list! That is, because I've been a good gal this year.....worked hard, blogged almost everyday, donated money to charity, called my mom (at least once a day) & gave my fiance' many, many kisses. 

Have a wonderful & safe Holiday everyone, I'll be popping in with a few other postings before Christmas!


1. Me + You t-shirt - Forever 21
2. The Carrie diaries - Amazon
3. La Mer Collection wrap Watch - La Mer Collection
4. Satchel Marc by Marc Jacobs - Nordstroms
5. Acca Kappa White Moss Scent - Acca Kappa
6. Fiorentini + Baker Buckle Boots -  La Garconne
7. Handmade elephant tape dispenser  - Iomoi
8. Gold vase- Jonathan Adler
9. My Cuppa - Suck UK

0 comments:

Post a Comment