Tea Things Tuesday..............


Well Girls, this is it.. The final week for "Tea Things Tuesday".

I've finally come to the end of my collection of teacups and teapots and after today, I have no more to share with you. I have had so much fun over the past several months sharing my collection of tea things with you, starting way back when with my teacups and then more recently with my teapots and the matching pieces I have for each set.

I saved my very favorite tea set for last. I love each and every one of my teapots, but this gorgeous "Lady Carlyle" set from Royal Albert has to be my all time favorite. From the scrumptious pink, to the lovely floral pattern, this one can't be beat. For this set, I have a service set for two.

Starting with the teapot..............


And the two matching teacups............

Two desert size plates (one standing and one sitting underneath the teacups in the photo above) ..............

And a small little dish of which I'm unsure of it's purpose, but I just had to have it because it matched the set....

And my complete collection of this lovely "Lady Carlyle" pattern...

I would like to extend a big and heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have joined me over the past few months in sharing your own collection of beautiful tea things right along with me. It has been such a pleasure for me to meet some bloggers I may not have met otherwise and of course, to see all of your beautiful tea things. The blogging community has some of the best and nicest people that I've ever had the honor of meeting and I consider each and every one of you to be my friend.

I am definitely going to miss hosting this weekly event, but even though it's come to an end, I'll still be here posting regularly about this and that, so make sure you come back to visit me in the future.

Until then, take a stroll over to the blogs of these lovely ladies and see what they are sharing with us for the last week of "Tea Things Tuesday"..

0 comments:

Post a Comment