A Wee Bit of Christmas...........

After visiting so many blogs over the past few weeks and seeing everyone's gorgeous Christmas decorations, I had to cave in just a little bit and bring out just a few of my Christmas pretties to add a little holiday sparkle to my house.

I didn't feel liking digging out the Christmas tree, the lights and all of my other Christmas decorations, but I figured pulling out a few of my favorite Christmas ornaments to create a little tabletop display would suit me just fine this year.

I'll call this my "Christmas in a bowl". And as you can guess, most of my favorite Christmas ornaments are PINK!!.

With a yummy shade of shabby chic green thrown in for some contrast..........

And of course, we can't forget the glitter and lace trims......


A simple and creative way to add some holiday sparkle and shine to my house. I'll be displaying this bowl of Christmas pinks and green on my coffee table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment