Our Family Christmas and Christmas Snow UPDATE

Family pictures BELOW



This is a table on our deck. Snow measures almost 9 inches



My poor statue is wearing a snow dunce hat.










CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST



My daughter nicole's friend Ashley,  Andrea my daughter in law & my youngest daughter Mercedes..(left to right)


Mercedes and I hugs


My oldest daughter Nicole and her brubby, Steve (my oldest & only son)



Steven age 6 (my sons youngest of 4 boys) & Caleb age 6 (my daughter nicole's youngest boy (of 2)



My son's oldest son, Zachary who is 15, plays football
and is in ROTC


Mercedes my youngest


Andrea doing dishes..Mercedes on the phone, Nicole and
Steve checking out her text message


Rich in the rocker.  Jon, Steven and Caleb on the couch.
Zachary in the recliner . A football game is on



Caleb, being cheesy



Now it's Steven's turn



Ok, Jon wants to cheese it up



Ashley, Nicole and Steve



This could be serious, actually it is..



Here's my Jon



Yes..we are BEAR fans




This is Cole, my daughter Nicole's 8 year old with
Joe my son's 3rd son, he's 9 and Steven, Joe's brother

Cole and Joe are great boys and great friends.







Jon , steven & Caleb (the two little boys had a
time out


We had a great time.  Mercedes, my youngest stayed and we went to

see Sherlock Holmes.  When we came out it was icy and slick, so she just stayed the night.

Who would have thought we'd get 7+ inches..and still going.

I do have a couple of winter pics..but it's so deep and
so cold.  I'll need to take some tomorrow


Happy EVERYONE had a memorable Christmas


0 comments:

Post a Comment