Rich Made Me...

call the doctor, because my toes where purple
just three of them.  One toe on my right foot, two
toes on my left.  I called the doctor, went in
to see him in the late afternoon.

He said he couldn't feel much in my arteries around
my ankles and I could feel that my heart was
skipping and he picked it up too.

He did an EKG right then and it seemed ok.  today
I want for a Arterial Doppler, like a sonogram.
blood pressure cups on my ankles, toes and arms
to measure the flow .

Had a full set of blood tests taken. Next week I'll
go back for my follow up appt.

If it's not one thing , it's your mother.

I've started putting some Christmas decor out
and will share some pics soon.



JOYS

we might get snow flurries
the wreaths are hung on the house
Christmas music from Harry Connick Jr.






0 comments:

Post a Comment