Cocoa & Hearts...(Via Made By Girl)

I'm so ELATED at how Cocoa & Hearts did on the first day it launched!

It's been 3 days now & more than half the paintings are sold!!

I wanted to THANK you all for your support regarding the site & my work! This is something I've been contemplating for quite some time & glad I finally had the time to get it all together!



For those of you who purchased a painting, I'm so grateful....I really think you'll enjoy having it in your home!  

More PAINTINGS?? 
Yes, I should be painting another batch - this time around I'll add some smaller ones to the mix! 

Guess What?? 
I've also stated on my Twitter, that if you BLOG about Cocoa & Hearts, I'll mention you & your blog in an upcoming thank you post!  Just email me here let me know where you posted!







There are still a few paintings left, just visit Cocoa & Hearts.


-images by jen ramos 


0 comments:

Post a Comment