Personal Photos....(Via Made By Girl)

This post was supposed to be for May 12th & it WAS UP (for a few hours) until Blogger decided to do maintenance for an entire day in a half & DELETED it along with the 60 comments! Sorry if your comment got deleted, but please feel free to comment again.

Thanks to Christie from Chic Love blog who was nice enough to send the post (I thought I'd lost) to me via email (she had it in her reader)! Thank God! I'm sending Christie anything she wants from Made By Girl she wants as a thank you!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when bloggers post PERSONAL photos of things they own or just pictures of inside of their home. Know what I mean? I find it intriguing to see what people own, what they buy & even what type of dog they have! Nonetheless, it's just a small & narrow window into their lives. 

How about you? Do you enjoy looking at these types of photographs on blogs? 
Even though we shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover.... you can kind of tell (by looking at my pictures) that I pretty much enjoy shoes, fashion, art, jewelry & doggies!  But, I'm far more than what you see in these photos & I'm sure other bloggers you follow are also much more than what you see & read.  


This is just a very small snippet of my life. Hopefully one day I'll add a baby to these pictures....


Ikat shoes by Enzo Anglioni



An 8x10 painting I did - soon to be available at Cocoa & Hearts




Python business card holder & leopard wallet- I'm in love with leopard print - as if you couldn't tell.


A few of my necklaces. My favorite is the cross with the purple stones.


Marc Jacobs handbag hanging in my dressing area.



A painting I originally did for Cocoa & Hearts, but I decided to keep it.  It's now hanging in my bathroom.


One of my boxers....she loves sleeping on her sheepskin




my handy dandy closet- super convenient.


new (earth friendly) business cards...

 
A white boxer I had a few years ago - she passed away in 2006 - I miss her so much.



One of my current favorite design books 'Undecorate', fresh carrot juice & a small Cocoa & Hearts piece I made. Will be adding some similar 8x10's soon to the gallery! 




-all images by jen ramos

0 comments:

Post a Comment