Weekend Crafting.....

Hi Girls,

First, I would like to wish all of you mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day.  I hope you are having a fabulous day today as your children honor you and all that you've done for them.

I myself am not a mother, but I did get to spend some time with my own Mother today along with the rest of my siblings and a fun time was had by all. 

Yesterday, in between running errands and spending some time outdoors enjoying the lovely weather that Mother Nature oh so graciously bestowed upon us here in Minneapolis, I managed to sneak in a bit of paper crafting time and I created another new tag using some pretty green floral patterned paper..... 


 And a coordinating image that I had found somewhere on the Internet.....


And I couldn't forget the backside.  Even that received a color coordinated look..
























Goodness, there are so many gorgeous scrapbook papers out there and I can't seem to get enough of them.  I think I've got myself a pretty paper addiction.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing??

Well, that's all I have to share with you today.  As the clouds and rain have moved back in once again, I think maybe I'll squeeze in another hour or two of crafting time this afternoon and make another tag or two so this one won't be lonely all by itself.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back soon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment