My Search For the Perfect Heels... (Via Made By Girl)

I'll be attending BlogFest 2011 in NYC this May 16-18 & I'm really excited! Anyone else going?? 

Of course with TRAVEL comes planning my outfits.... and to tell you the TRUTH, I'm going insane trying to find the PERFECT heels!  I would've taken pictures of my outfits but I'm having two of them altered at the tailor.  

So, I'm on the HUNT for some interesting heels, something fun that will go with an all black (above the knee) dress and a gray (above the knee) dress!  Of COURSE they should be relatively comfortable too....but rarely do amazing and comfort go hand-in-hand when it comes to shoes in my experience!  

So far I've looked at ShopStyle (one of my favorite resources) but just don't have the time to go through 1372 pages of shoes they have listed! I think I got through 100 pages.....exhausting!  


Another dilemma, why are all the heels I REALLY like over $500? Hmmm   








So, my question to you is, what are your favorite resources for heels & pumps? 






-all shoes & photos via ShopStyle


0 comments:

Post a Comment