So Stylish Bracelets...(Via Made By Girl)

Welcome back! Monday is here again and I sooo wish it was still the weekend! Don't you?!? What did you all do? Anything interesting? 

I pulled out the swimsuit (it was 91 degrees) & went SUNBATHING....... & boy do I look T-A-N now! Not Snookie style, just nicely tan. I really love a nice healthy glow going into Spring....everything seems to look nicer against my skin. 

I find that Colorful or gold bracelets look even nicer with a tan.....anyone else know what I mean??   I've been looking for some really stylish pieces for my NYC trip this weekend.  After looking around - everywhere pretty much.....I came across the most amazing collection at Neiman Marcus! Below are my favorite picks!

So tell me....do you have a favorite source/shop for bracelets? I'd love to take a look....


-images via neiman marcus


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment