Melanie's NY Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Hello everyone, how are you? I'm finally in NYC and in one piece. Thank God! I have to say the minute I landed the weather turned into humid & rainy MESS. Actually, I knew it would, I had peeked at the forecast a few days ago. Awful huh? This means BAD HAIR day.....oh well, at least the hotel made up for it. 

I'm staying at the Royalton & they were nice enough to give me a room with a large balcony that faces the street on the 14th floor! It's sooo cute! I promise I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow or Wednesday!

In the meanwhile, check out another cute place, this NYC pad belongs to Melanie from Luxury Monograms. You must have seen her monogrammed home decor, it's been featured on several blogs already - my favorite is the leopard print place mats!




She also blogs on the Iconic Blog, which is a really neat blog mostly about fashion & Interior Design.

















When I asked Melanie what she liked best about her place she responded:

What I love most about my home is the location. I have wanted to live in NYC for years, so to finally have a place here is such a dream. I had so much fun decorating the place and trying to utilize every last square inch. 

I love to entertain, so an open kitchen is a must. We have since thrown many parties here and love the flow of the living/dining space.










-images via the iconic blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment