A Master Closet...(Via Made By Girl)

This weekend/week while I'm away - I'll be bringing you a few closets from other bloggers & readers plus a couple home tours! I may also be blogging directly from NYC with posts of my trip! 

Every time I walk by my closet, I get a peek at my guy's closet...(It's a BIG mess). My guy is now thinking about re-doing his closet & he really loved this one! I have to agree with him, this closet is super neat!!

It isn't the LARGEST closet in the world, but it seems to cover all the bases. Lots of room for shoes, hats, dress shirts, jeans, socks & underwear! Perfect for what my guy needs to store....


Hopefully my guy can keep his closet just as NEAT at this one!

In the meanwhile enjoy this closet via Ferret & Hound
 

This one was done with MDF mostly, but you should read the rest of the DIY here, pretty IMPRESSIVE! Enjoy!  










 -images via ferret and hound

0 comments:

Post a Comment