Submit Photos of Your Closet...(Via Made By Girl)

Most women are fascinated with shoes & handbags.

But we need to have a place to put them right???   It's such a gift to be able to have a LARGE closet that you don't have to share with anyone! 


It's not that we as women don't like to share, it's just that many of us really NEED all the space we can get!  I admit, I have lots of purses, lots of jeans & plenty of shoes.  Thank God for my guy, he was kind enough to build an entire shoe rack for the shoes and put together the IKEA closet system you see below....which is so convenient. 

The BEST part is that we do not share closet space, because if we did, it would be VERY cramped!  So, with this post, I'm going to put a call out for submissions of YOUR CLOSET.





Do you have a nice closet? If so, I'd love to post it here on Made By Girl!!

What I'm looking for:
  • It has to be your own (not shared) and must be shot in daylight without a flash (if possible). 
  • It doesn't have to be GRAND or anything like Mariah Carey's - but it should be cute enough to share with others! 
  • email me 3-4 pictures describing what you have in your closet & your favorite part about it as well as a link to your blog.
  • not all closets will be posted, but please don't let that detour you away from submitting! Thanks!!

Below is my closet....


-top 4 images via Nuevo Estilo
-bottom image via jen ramos


0 comments:

Post a Comment