Facebook Is Cool

I quit my job at the homewares store this week. I have been dancing on air, I am just so bloody happy to be out of there.
On the bright side, it has shown me that I am more than able to run my own small business. Lets just say if we weren't in a boom time in my city at the moment I don't think this place would have survived.
The owners know about my blog so I won't say anymore except KARMA. What you put forth you get back.
Luckily I still have my job with Villeroy & Boch and of course, there is always eBay.
My cousin sent me a picture she found on facebook recently. It is of us at a pool party circa the summer of '86 - '87. I was 13! I am the one in the photo who is not in the pool, my cousin is in the middle.


Villeroy now has the new ice cream range in store. I really want this tray to prop behind my hotplates. It's plastic so it will be a whiz to clean!




I have made a new cooking gadget discovery. For someone who hates cooking, I love this!

It is an oil mister. You can use the best quality of olive oil and get a light mist so you are using less saving dollars and calories. Also it is goodbye to those icky aerosol olive oils.
They are $20 to $30 most places but I got mine from Woolworths for $9.

0 comments:

Post a Comment