Yesterday was GOOD


My BFF (best friend forever) ..teehee, Marcia came to visit
AFTER her pre testing for surgery the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
She has possible Thyroid cancer & they will do one  of the
gland (tis like a butterfly) and test ..then decide if the rest has
to be remove.   Tis a scarey time for both of us.
She brought me a MAGNIFICENT treasure
which I will share on my Nature Blog on
Friday's "Show & Tell"   Oh it's just divine!!
We had lunch, talked & just enjoyed our friendship!! I am 
so blessed to have a friend like her. She's been my BFF for 22 years!!
Tis a lifetime. A TRUE friend is a friend through life, the ups & downs, the 
disagreements..even the hurts. They are a friend in DEED not just WORDS. 
They love you unconditionally !! God has blessed me with a handful of those
friends. Thank you JESUS!!!


I  talked to Joanne, a BLOG friend , Moss Hill Studio,  on the phone. She was so sweet to
email me & call. It was wonderful to talk to someone who is freshly through
this journey . She's still in the process of healing too. Today is one year
since she was diagnosed. 
Of course yesterday brought a case of nerves and hubby
asked me to take a Tylenol PM so I could sleep. I did
and slept QUITE well.  His alarm woke me up
&  I rose early, but at least the sun was up first.


Hubby will be home early from work & we'll be on the road before 3.30
..Of course I will post the news later today..
Thank you all for your visits, comments, emails, phone calls, and LOVE!!
fondly, Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment