Random Thoughts

Diamond tiara
Ok, here's some things I've been thinking.

I am not looking forward to:

Getting surgery
Being ill
Losing my hair
BUT

I may lose weight
My hair might grow back curly
I might stay slim
I'll learn to live healthier
&
be closer to my family..

I must say my hubby is treating
me like a princess. I LOVE that..
I'd say queen, but I don't feel that
old and he doesn't make me feel
as stuffy and regal as a queen
Just sweet and bubbly like a princess

I'm lonely today, wish I had someone to chat with, 
just chat about stuff..
I think I'll go work on a new website that I'm
helping out with..not mine, not for me,
but it will rock..tis
www.creativecallstudios.com

The grandboys might come over tonight ..that'll keep
me busy & make me CRAZY, but I'll get lots 
of cuddling and I love you's ...tis GOOD
deena


0 comments:

Post a Comment