OH MY Goodnes!!


My grandsons, Cole , age 6 & Caleb, age 4 are here.

When they got here , Cole asked me to come upstairs

to my room with him. He said he had a present for

me and just wanted to be alone with me....so

up the stairs we go. Cole puts his hand in his coat

pocket and pulls it out..... with a button, that you

can wear on your shirt or coat.

It said

"Cancer Sucks"


I looked into his sweet face and just started to cry..he said.."it

does suck gramma cuz it's in there eating away at your nutrition & your muscles."



What a sweet boy he is..his mom didn't even know he had it.


After dinner, the boys played doctor..and I heard them say.."no

I don't see any breast cancer"
OH I just laughed..how funny. We havetalked openly with them & Cole is anxiously awaiting 12/12when "my gramma won't have cancer anymore"


My hearts swells with so much love

Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment