Things I Want For Christmas

Yay, I got a GOOD new job! A permanent one which means we will be able to buy a new home soon and get out of this shoe box we are in.
I have been working a lot but have been doing some Christmas craft in the evenings while watching "Bargain Hunt" (love that show.)
Photos very soon!
Anyway, below are some of the things I want for Christmas.


Isn't this French inspired bed divine? Looks like something Marie Antoinette would have in her Petit Triannon. I am reading a biography on her at the moment, such an interesting woman.


Cath Kidston wallpaper. I could do so much with this. Feature wall, backing or lining for shelves, cover boxes and books....must have!


Pink LCD TV and DVD player for the boudoir.


Glam giant rubber duckie with feather boa. Aussie readers, David Jones have these.



Hand woven Aubusson rug in a super large size. The perfect anchor for the shabby chic living room.


Who can ever have enough diamonds?


Royal Winton wall vases to add to my collection.





French inspired desk and office chair. Love that chair!


And the gift that keeps on giving....Ryan Reynolds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment