Christmas Village

Dang, this is my 200th post!



My little Christmas village set up around the base of hubby's beloved LCD TV. All the houses are vintage and a little warped as you can see.



Full view of all the decorating on the tv cabinet.


I have really been loading up this baby LOL! Not many vintage finds this year, alas. This is a way bigger tree than my pink one from last year. It takes a ton of decorations.
I didn't have room for my pink tree this year. I also have a pink fiber optic feather tree and some fibre optic houses along with Royal Albert and Villeroy Christmas stuff all in my store room. My sneaky husband packed it all in such a way that I will kill myself with a ton of boxes on my head if I try to get at them. He says we have enough Christmas "crap" in the house.
Men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment