It must be CHRISTMAS





Forgive me..today I am tired..and in a funk.
I pray for a few goods days before Wednesday.

Tomorrow is moving day for Rich's dad. Please pray
that goes well for them.

My grandsons are here, so I must go cuddle with them
as much as I can while I have the time with them.

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement..I know..I have faith..
I will be fine, in God's palm.












An art book, full of lovelies from the Art in the Word
group!!
I love all the pages, I tried so hard to get a picture of each
page, but the light wasn't right
I took 90 pics..just to get these.

Today Lennea & my friends from Art in the Word
&
sent a box


This sweet journal holder, CD holder, book holder ..came from
Church..she made it!! Love the lil bird.


On Wednesday & Thursday
I received the books (3) I won
on Jan's Blog Bold & Free. Jan's friends signed the
card she sent also!! AWESOME
A sweet card from my dear friend, Marilyn, Thistlebrooms' Primitives,
a lovely card and FAITH charm necklace from my so special, Lana, Honeysuckle Lane
A lovely journal from my recent gift from God, Sally of Lydia's Lineage..
&
My BFF Marcia gave me a Treasury Of Christmas Memories
by Karen Kingsbury






0 comments:

Post a Comment