Monday after Surgery

His eye is on the sparrow & I know He watches, me
ok...so this is a lil wren. But I love birds.




Rich and I had a good evening last night..slept well, had a good day and I am feeling 
so PerKY today. 
I have been emotional , filled with love , not sad or hopeless at all.

I can't tell you how much friends mean to me..how important it is
to feel loved and cared about.
I have been reading alot ..devotionals, miracles, Chicken Soup for the Soul
& books of hope and faith..I even laughed HARD today at a story about a lady's 
pastey nipple falling out and being mistaken for a cookie...LOL
My pastor called and  asked me ..what do YOU want at the end of this journey..
so I know what to pray for you!
I want to be a giving, loving person and a testimony to God's love and power.
I know I can make it with love , support, medical care and spiritual care!!
each of you means so much to me..and the social & spiritual  aspect of cancer is SOOOOOOOOOO
important.
The blessing of peace and comfort in our home is wonderful..If I had
to get cancer for this, tis worth it.  I can't begin to tell you how hard
it has been with Rich's dad here for 2.5 years.  I thank God for this blessing
and for my loving friends and family.
Tonight ..I'll share this.
I wasn't scared ..we were at the hospital
at 6.30 AM and I went to surgery about 1.20 PM..I was with my hubby, oldest
daughter and best friend until 12.30 ..we laughed and talked and I was never 
scared or too nervous..and NO meds to calm me down.
When I woke up..I saw the clock..8PM..I knew I was in recovery..I knew
it was over, and I was SCARED!!!!! All I did was lay with my eyes open
for an hour looking at that clock.   A man next to me was saying the
EFF word to the nurses..UGH..how can someone be so disrespectful to
a person who is there to HELP you???
The minute my bed was rolled into my room, I saw my Rich and was 
peaceful and happy and not scared again.  He stayed that night and took
such good care of me.  I was so thankful he was there. 
I KNOW that all the prayers that were said for me had a HUGE effect on
my surgery . Yesterday , on the way home, I looked in the car sideview mirror and thought..I look rugged, BUT I am GLOWING, it's the love of God I saw .
 I will share more tomorrow..
the journey continues..
fondly, 





0 comments:

Post a Comment