My Glam Trash Button Christmas Tree

I was inspired by Sarah to make a button tree for Christmas this year. Ok, I was inspired by it last year when she first made it but I was too lazy to get around to it.
She said it was time consuming and I didn't believe her. Sarah, I believe you now! This took FOREVER. It also cleaned out nearly my entire bead box and all my pins. I had to buy at least six more packets of pins and various beads and buttons. I also begged my mum for a whole lot of buttons, some which are quite old.
I couldn't find hardly any buttons in the thrift stores and they were too expensive to buy new. So I decided to go with what I had in my bead box. Lots of faux gems and rhinestones and various broken jewelry.
Please excuse the photos. I have a new camera and have not got the hang of it yet. Everything looks grainy and grey.
The first picture is when the tree was half done. Looking at the other pictures I have just noticed that the rhinestone buckle is missing! I bet my little girl has swiped it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment