Laden with Gifts

MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR MY GIFT AWAY
a PREVIOUS POST~~ and read the BLESSINGS
tis wonderful.




Another page for my art book from
my sister's at Art In The Word Yahoo Group.
This one is from Katie.


Christmas from Rich
a new purse & pill box &
A GREAT book on hawks.  Love them.

My sweet friend Jan, of Bold & Free made
this scarf for moi!!!! I love it..blue, cream & lilac..with
silver accents ..I LOVE it..My BFF told me how to drape it.
I wore it in the house all day, on Saturday when it arrived.
Thank you Jan!!! and your friends for the card also

More pics of gifts soon, my camera battery died..then it was time
for the docs, then it was DARK!!



The doctor today..said after chemo
I'd do 28 treatments of radiation
on the right chest and shoulder area.

Tis a 15 minute visit, 5 days a week
and I think I'll be able to drive myself

Maybe about 6 months down the road..
fondly, deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment