Monday December 10th


Today & tomorrow..then surgery day.
are we anxious, YES!!
are we scared, NO!!

The surgery is NOT what scares me, tis the
next step I'm fearing, but I know
God will get me through it
"with a little (ALOT) help from my friends"

Today..one of my pastors, Beth , is coming to visit and pray,
she's so awesome!! I love her ..and I see Jesus in her,
..she even said she would put ornaments on the 
tree for me, but it's all done!! woohoo

I have an appointment with a nutrionalist today
also, hope the ice storm holds out so I can
get there...It's a free service through
I will state again, I am fortunate to live HERE 
in Peoria, IL where the Susan Komen Foundation
began, I truly believe Peoria IL has focused on a cure for
many years.. We were the second place to hold 

More to come..gotta go get ready for my visits.

(the banner above is from my Nature Blog)
I made it myself!!
lol
the lil geeky girl..deena





0 comments:

Post a Comment