More Christmas

Still trying to get the hang of this new camera so please excuse these photos.
The kids finished school today for the year and they don't go back until February the 4th. EEEEKKKKK!


This is the lilac Christmas tree I got off ebay earlier in the year for $20. I was stoked as they cost around $200 in the shops. I have added lots more decorations since this photo. I bought some matching purple lights from Ikea and found some fab French inspired decorations at Kmart. Pink and decorated with poodles!


My Ikea coffee table before I decorated it for Christmas. Glass goes on top of the shadow boxes.


I painted it pale green as I have been wanting to do this for a while. It matches the feature wall in this room. I have more stuff to add to this when I can find a spare minute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment