Saturday & the last day of hospital stay


Oh God sent me an angel nurse this day.
Sister Marion.. a young lady from 
Slovakia..she made me feel I was her
ONLY patient that day. 

She got me cleaned up, removed my catheter, took me for a walk
around the surgery floor, washed my hair as I LAY IN BED.
She told me she prayed for all her patients..and she was so kind, 
caring , gentle and loving.

Alot of progress this day!! With visits from Rich (of course)
my BFF Marcia, my friends Cindy & Patty (my movie partners),
my neighbor Cami who works at OSF hospital



So..the last day..I did get my pathology results (the abridged version)
and made lots of progress in moving about.
Sunday, Dr. Jones came in to see me, took out my pain pump
and cleared me for flight..and away Rich and I flew!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment