FLOR for my closet?... (Via Made By Girl)

I may be moving soon & with moving comes NEW PROJECTS! One of those projects will be my (BIG) closet. At this moment, I'm REALLY considering carpet tiles by FLOR.

For those of you who don't know about FLOR, they make design-inspired carpet squares that come in an array of vivid colors & and modern styles that coordinate together to create custom designs. They're basically SQUARES that ASSEMBLE together super easy....NO nails, No Padding or glue! YES, they're removable, YES, they are washable & YES, they are replaceable! So to me, the idea of having FLOR  carpet tiles in my closet is definitely something I'd like to consider. 

What do you think about these in a closet?? Have you used FLOR in your home? What has your experience been like so far?


In this post, you'll find a few of my FLOR FAVORITES, but I'm REALLY leaning toward the Martha Stewart Serengeti tiles.

  images via flor

FLOR also has a new blog, check it out here.

What do you think about these in a closet?? Have you used FLOR in your home? What has your experience been like so far?



0 comments:

Post a Comment