My BFF Back Today

An owl hooting by our window woke me up today.
Hubby & I are going out for a morning in the cool
crisp morning.



Marcia will be home today.
Back from California visit
to grand babes .

It'll be great to have her around ..she always
makes my life better.

Our internet has been up and down.
I think it's my wireless network settings.

So we are just leaving the Mac s on
they "sleep" but the net connection doesn't close.
My new wireless router, well I am not sure I
set the network correct, but my poor brain is beyond
that.

Anyone have EXPERTISE..please let me know
we use the AirPort setting on our Macs

Have a great day!!


BLESSINGS

cool weather
living in an awesome area
good friends
the best hubby
Mentha bath products from C O Biglelow
L'Ocitaine Hair products
meds to heal me
still fighting after 3 years
pieces of jewelry
sweaters
tomatoes
ice cream
family
My BFF Marcia
My BFF Michele
My BFF Cindy
My BFF Sally Smith
Friends like Nancy
Seeing a deer on the side yard this AM
being able to be independent mostly
mail treasures
movies
God's unending care & love



What are your blessings??

0 comments:

Post a Comment