Yea...You Saw It, Rue Magazine.... (Via Made by Girl)

Rue magazine launched today after weeks of promoting their launch.... so happy there is now another magazine that sparks my interest!  

The only ISSUE I had with the online mag was when I clicked on FULL SCREEN (on my 24" iMac screen) - a lot of the pictures weren't as CRISP as I was hoping they'd be. 

Anyone else notice that?!?  

Other than that, the ladies look like they worked their BUTTS off to get this issue launched, and certainly did a great job at marketing! My FAVE feature was of Jamie Laubhan-Oliver's home, totally SLEEK, totally CHIC, totally MY STYLE. Any MAGS ever come to Vegas to shoot?? It's all about California, Boston, NYC and L.A these days, so we'll see if things change up a bit. Enjoy!









images via rue magazine



0 comments:

Post a Comment