Last Chance for Seeds









I still have plenty of HollyHock Seed
If you like some...just send me a SASE
(self addressed, stamped envelope)
&
I will send you a packet.

I've posted growing info in another post


Deena Warner
127 W Curtis Drive
Chillicothe, IL 61523

I have sent all the requests I received. If you need more or didn't get them
let me know. I love to share and I love the idea of our hollyhocks
spreading all through the USA!!

Thanks for caring and supporting me through my last almost 3 years
The journey continues .



I'm planning a Autumn Gift Away next week.
Be sure to look on Wednesday and get sighned up.

I hope I get LOTS of entries!!
I made give 3 sepSparate entries
treasures.

Check Back

Sept 8th entry to Sept 15th..Winners drawn on Sept 17th
Shipping done Monday before my MRI.

It'll be a treat.

Tell your friends Please


0 comments:

Post a Comment