A Living Room By ZGallerie... (Via Made By Girl)

If I had to pick an entire living room from ZGallerie this is what it would look like. The Planters buffet is one of my favorite pieces, it's even better looking in person & pretty darn BIG as well! Have you see in it at ZGallerie yet?!?  For some of you, my picks may be lacking in color, I know. But, I was going for a fresh, clean mostly white look. 


In REAL life, I don't OWN any of these pieces but I'm tempted to get the twig lamps and the planters buffet. Many times I wish I could just BUY EVERYTHING all at once, know what I mean?? But that's wishful thinking for most of us & would probably run me thousands of DOLLARS!! 

So, I'll just follow the advice my mother gave me when I first moved out....she said, "don't worry, little by little you will put together a home". 



 images via zgallerie


0 comments:

Post a Comment