A Sorrowful Day

Yesterday 9/11/2010
my sweet great niece, Lexie, only 10 years old
lost her you her almost lifetime fight with
cancer and passed way.

She was such a sweet , strong fighter and most
always active and happy.

My hubby was on his cell with his
friend who knows Lexie, most folks in
Chillicothe did.

I heard his friend, say Lexie ( his voice comes over
the phone quite clearly) & I knew immediately ...I just sobbed
& sobbed .

I confess I even said

"Oh no, God, why not me ? I am 55 & she is a tender age of
1o . Why God?? it's not fair, Why??

Rich's face fell, he said "dont
say that"

I recentlly put a little framed on prominent display
later, I sat down & it was right in front of my

Everything happens for a reason. Just believe

I do believe & who am I to question our Lord.
I guess God has more plans for me (& everyone)

Lexie is with God now. She is estatic & total healed.

please pray for the family & all who loved Lexie
in time of sorrow & grief

BELIEVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment