My FAITH Bracelet from Brace Yourself Boutique...

I wanted to send a public thank you to Myisha who was nice enough to send me this pretty bracelet below! It's a beautiful inspirational bracelet that comes with either one of these lovely words: LOVE, JOY, PEACE or FAITH. I chose Faith for mine.   

Myisha sent this to me as a THANK YOU for the ADVICE I gave her on her business! I get many requests from readers asking how to start their own business etc. Unfortunately, I can't answer every SINGLE one of those emails or I'd never be able to do my own work. However, I try to do the best that I can in answering & if you didn't get an email from me, I APOLOGIZE.  




You can get one of your own 'inspirational bracelet' here at Brace Yourself Boutique for only $15!



0 comments:

Post a Comment