Ugliest Blog Post I've Ever Done....(Via Made by Girl)

Every so often I find a great deal on Craigslist, such as my white french Provincial sofa, (It wasn't white, see before pics here) which is now one of my favorite pieces. However, to tell you the TRUTH....the LAS VEGAS Craigslist is filled with furniture that just makes MY skin crawl! 

I admit, I get a tiny bit JEALOUS of LA and NYC Craigslist, because I'm CERTAIN they have some worthwhile pieces listed. But, OMG, look at what I get to look at when I'm on there....(go ahead, feel sorry for me), it's terrible what people are actually trying to SELL for 100's of dollars!

So, am I the only one with the 80's FLASHBACK furniture (in my town) or is the Craigslist in your town ALSO filled with the same craziness?!!? Please share.




Nothing against CL, I'm sure it's not their fault people post this.


CL Translator:
Antique =  old oak furniture
Modern= anything shiny, leather or black with glass on top of it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment