Blogging...(Via Made By Girl)

Every so often while reading other blogs I come across a post about real feelings & emotions. What a person is REALLY thinking. I love reading posts that I can relate to....a post where I leave thinking, "I know exactly what she means." 


This particular post by fellow blogger Tamara from Get it Girl Style is one I think you should read. If YOU blog, I'm SURE you'll know what she's talking about....in fact, it reminded me of when I first started blogging back in 2007 & how many of the BIG name bloggers didn't even give me the time of day. The UGLY competition, constant cliques & so on.  



Till this day, I can HONESTLY tell you that Holly Becker from Decor8 was one of the ONLY bloggers (in 2007) that was genuinely nice to me. For that, I thank her.

There were days I received UGLY comments & days that I felt my business was going nowhere! There were also a few BIG name BLOGGERS who weren't so nice, but that's another post. Anyhow, check out Tamara's post (which got me thinking about all this) here






-image via get it girl style

0 comments:

Post a Comment