Chantal's Chic Home Tour...(Via Made By Girl)

Wow!! .... is this week going by fast or what?!? Mid week already? Just so you ALL know, I do read your comments even though sometimes I don't get around to responding to every single one! I APOLOGIZE if one of those was yours. Things have been very busy, lots of orders as well as preparing to launch my new shop, Cocoa & Hearts. Stay tuned! 

But, today I bring you a super CHIC home tour. It's from Chantal who blogs over at Beau Lifestyle. Let me just tell you, this girl has GREAT taste! After looking at her home, I've been so inspired to get a vintage silver plated ice bucket!  Did you see how cool hers is??? 

She says HER GUY picked it up & bought it for her as a surprise! It's got a neat CROCODILE pattern & it's also square shaped.... (not your typical ice bucket). To top things off, it also came with 6 matching croc silver plated coasters! You're so lucky Chantal, that ice bucket is so unique! 

So tell me, have you seen any cool ice buckets out there?? If so, I'd love to know your sources.






below: oooh there I spot one of my LOVE prints. I really like her idea of placing the print in an oversize frame! NEAT!


































This is definitely one of my favorite home tours so far...hope you enjoyed her home! Thanks Chantal for sharing!





-images via beau lifestyle





0 comments:

Post a Comment