Pretty In Pink ....

Good Morning Everyone...

It's been ages and ages since I've participated in Beverly's Pink Saturday event and I have found myself missing it at times, so what better time to join in again than when I have pink on my mind and actually having something pink to show.

For your pleasurable viewing today, I'm sharing will all of you a little touch of spring with this pretty bouquet of artificial roses in the yummiest shade of pink.

More often than not, artificial flowers look just that. Artificial and not real. Well, not these. The detail on these is so amazing...

I found these pretty rose bouquet's at a local craft store a few weeks ago and they sure have brought in an extra touch of spring into my home..

I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit today. Please come back soon !!

Please visit Beverly's blog at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ to see even more lovey pinks.

Thanks Beverly for hosting such a wonderful weekly event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment